Ayurveda is a traditional Hindu medicinal practice. Though it originated in India, today, it’s practiced worldwide. Ayurveda is generally recognized in the West as an alternative or complementary form of therapy. Ayurvedic medicine is holistic, addressing the conditions of the mind, body, and spirit. It’s concerned with bringing the body back into balance to alleviate symptoms of illness. The ayurvedic treatment is the best and safest way of treating piles as it has minimal side effects.
Piles are considered an embarrassing condition which people often don’t wish to discuss. Though piles are not dangerous, they can get cured with Ayurveda treatment, which is most advisable by a doctor. However, in some cases Ayurveda is not helpful so it is advisable to take suggestions from doctor if piles treatment without surgery is possible or not.
Ayurvedic medicine has shown excellent results in treating the root cause of disease along with symptoms of piles also. The treatment asks the patients to bring necessary changes in the diet and lifestyle of the people, such as exercise and intake of specific fiber in the body. Since constipation is one of the leading causes of piles, most of the treatment focuses on ensuring good digestive health & bowel movements. Haritaki and Jimikand are the two essential herbs’ that are used in piles treatment and helps in improving the digestive system.
Ayurvedic doctor in Melbourne and their treatment is a holistic treatment where the doctor manages the overall health of the patients and works on removing the root cause of the problem. The procedure is considered as the safest option, and most practitioners suggest ayurvedic treatment rather than surgery because it is safe and effective.
Medicines used in the ayurvedic treatment are-
- Bael helps in curing Laxative and anti-inflammatory
- Kujata (Antioxidant)
- Chitaraka regulates Digestive and Carminative problem
- Abhaya (Rejuvenation and Laxative )
Why Ayurvedic Treatment for piles-
- It results in pain-free piles cure
- There is no fear of blood & cuts often associated with surgery.
- It is Cost-effective
- Fewer side effects- As the ingredients used in medicines are herbal and have no side effects such as Tulsi and aloe-Vera.
Pros of the ayurvedic treatment-
- It cures internal as well as external piles- The therapy helps in curing the piles, which results in bleeding and severe pain.
- It helps in reducing rectal bleeding-
- It alleviates pain and itching.
- It facilitates natural bowel movement.
- It relieves from chronic constipation.
- It saves you from costly piles surgery, which is full of deadly side effects & a great reason of discomfort & routine disturbance.
- It helps in preventing surgery.
Cons of ayurvedic treatment –
- It can damage the tissue
- There can be chances that bleeding can continue for a more extended period.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids.
- There may be chances of subsequent pain and infection.
- Leakage of stool
Since ayurvedic treatment is considered safe and effective, it is still advisable to consult a doctor before doing any treatment. Before the procedure commences, an individual must know the risk and benefits associated with the procedure. It uses aloe-vera, dalchini, and tulsi, which are very safe and have no side effects. Hence, ayurvedic medicine is one of the most important and useful ways of treating piles.
Author Bio –
Deepti is a young and enthusiastic writer who is currently pursuing PGPM from ICFAI Business School. Along with this, she is a freelance content writer who thinks pen has the power to change the world.