With the hustle and bustle of our routine, a foot spa is doing great at the end of the day. Well-being has a significant positive impact on our lives, and relaxing protocols like a spa help keep our heads in place, forget a little about everyday problems and focus a little on ourselves.
Foot Spa Benefits
Get to know some of the advantages of doing a foot spa now.
- Relaxation and well-being
It is normal to use closed shoes on several occasions, making our feet remain closed and tight most of the time.
Thus, the spa foot treatment relieves stress points that can reach the calf and provoke a refreshing feeling of well-being.
- Skin hydration
Another consequence of the spa is the hydration of the skin on the feet. During the spa, the professional will use dermo-cosmetics to provide a series of benefits for the treatment site, including hydration.
- Pain relief
It is not difficult to feel pain in your feet or calves, especially when we talk about women’s shoes, such as high heels. After all, they support the total weight of our body.
The professional who will apply the foot spa can apply a relaxing massage, reducing pain from the foot to the calf.
- Cell renewal
Just as we exfoliate our face to stimulate cell renewal, the same will be applied to the feet, which rarely receive a cell renewal treatment.
Understand now how to do the foot spa.
First step: hygiene
- As always, the first step is hygiene. Use the Higisystem to perform the hand hygiene of the professional and to clean the feet.
- Then, exfoliate your feet using Peeling.
- To finish this step, apply the Tonic Lotion to normalize the skin’s pH.
Second step: prepare a scalding foot
A good scalding of feet at the end of a tiring day improves anyone’s mood. I have separated a recipe for scalding feet with dermo-cosmetics and potent actives that will help a lot in the foot spa’s effect.
You will need:
- A basin of hot water, enough to cover your feet
- Use the Thermal Salts and mix them in the water. Rich in magnesium, these thermal salts help drain the feet, leaving them feeling light and free of toxins.
- This step is from your imagination. You can add rose petals or field flowers, marbles, or self-massage stones.
- Leave your feet in the water for 15 minutes.
- Wipe your feet and apply the Foot Cream. This cream seeks deep hydration of the skin with grape seed oil. It also offers an incredibly refreshing feeling.
Third step: treatment
- After cleaning and grooming, your client will be relaxed. The time has come to apply the treatment.
- Massage with any Relax Lotion on your feet and calves. The Lotion has arnica extract, which normalizes circulation. It also has methyl salicicate, which promotes an analgesic sensation, causing relief and ending muscle pain.
- Prepare Enriched Body Lifting Clay by mixing it with thermal water and apply it all over the foot. This Clay has a bactericidal effect. Thus, it ends up relieving chilblains and odors of the feet.
- You can also dilute the Clay with any Relax Lotion.
- After applying, wrap the feet with osmotic film (PVC) to make the occlusion.
- Wait 20 minutes to remove.
Fourth step: daily maintenance
To maintain the effects of the foot spa, the client can do his part at home. Just apply any Relax Lotion daily. It will have a significant effect after a long day of work. You can also meet spa clarifiers for help.