Professional manicure and pedicure will help you to acquire a well-groomed look, treat your cuticles, and keep your nails healthy and strong. Mani and Pedi treatment involves various steps such as filing and shaping, deep cuticle work, exfoliation, heated mitt masks, paraffin wax, deep hand/foot massage, and nail varnish. Each step in this treatment offers amazing health and aesthetic benefits to an individual.
So here are the four reasons why you should go for professional Mani-Pedi today:
- De-stressing: Mani and Pedi are the best ways to relax and restore your nerves while enhancing the look and feel of your hands and feet. The combination of warm water infused with essential oils, bath salts, and soothing massage will help you unwind peacefully.
- Improves Blood Circulation: During manicure or pedicure, you get a relaxing hand and foot massage, which enhances the blood flow through the entire body and provides relaxation to the muscles. It also relaxes the tensed muscles, reduces chronic pain, and alleviates stress, thus, improving your overall health. The treatment will also ease muscle spasms, enhances joint mobility, and reduces headaches and insomnia.
- Keeps Contagious Diseases At Bay: When your feet get exposed to excess moisture, a thin layer of fungi is developed around the toenails. Such parasitic contamination can create callouses and other uneven skin conditions such as deformity, dystrophy, and ingrown toenails. A professional can recognize such diseases at an early stage and helps you overcome the same.
During the Mani-Pedi sessions, the professionals will also:
- Thoroughly clean and exfoliate your hand/feet with lotions and a stiff brush
- Treat cellulitis and detach the excess skin layer around the nails
- Smoothen the skin texture and reduce wrinkles.
- Remove any callouses on the bottom of your feet and treat crack heels.
- For A Well-groomed Look: Maintaining your hands and feet with regular Mani-Pedi sessions will help you to look more presentable and well-groomed. Having beautiful nails, feet and hands leaves an impression about your style, appearance, and hygiene. The Mani Pedi sessions include clipping, cleaning, buffing, polishing, and painting of your nails. Many cosmetologists consider Manicure and Pedicure as an anti-aging treatment as it makes your hands/feet look younger and smoother.
Manicure and Pedicure from professionals is the best way to keep your skin moisturized and nails beautiful. So book your appointment with Mbiospa today and experience the difference.