London is the best destination for people who want to improve their appearance through cosmetic surgery because it has the best cosmetic surgeons in UK and elsewhere. Cosmetic surgery clinics in London are among the top 5 worldwide. They provide the best in cosmetic surgery and non-invasive treatments and procedures to satisfy every client’s needs.
How to choose the right cosmetic surgeon
- Make a shortlist of two or three cosmetic surgeons whose specialties match your requirements. An example is Rajiv Grover, a facelift surgeon that delivers natural results through his expertise and human touch. However, visiting an eminent surgeon means that the cosmetic procedure can be quite costly but if his specialty matches your needs, cost should not matter.
- Cosmetic surgeons must be board-certified and members of professional medical organizations like the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) or other private organizations that certify that the surgeon is qualified to undertake plastic surgery.
- Personal recommendations from family and friends who have experienced a cosmetic procedure are very important. You can also get the opinion of your personal doctor because it is very likely that he is familiar with a certain cosmetic surgeon. If you want a cosmetic procedure in London, you can visit Cadogan Clinic that uses the most advanced technologies and precise surgical techniques.
- The sector of cosmetic surgery is very competitive. Do not be confused by testimonials that claim the very best surgeon. Read reviews from reputable sites that list down the names of the best cosmetic surgeons in UK who have specializations in specific procedures. For example, if you prefer non-invasive treatment, you can search for Mary Duckett who is an expert in dermal fillers and Botox.
- After you have narrowed down your choices, you can start to consider the cosmetic surgeon’s area of expertise. There are different cosmetic procedures from liposuction to breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, rhinoplasty, thigh, and buttocks lift, etc. Choose the cosmetic surgeon that has years of experience in the procedure.
- Check whether the procedure will be performed in the surgeon’s clinic or in a hospital. For example, The Plastic Surgery Group, one of London’s finest carries out surgeries at Central London Hospital to ensure exceptional care and service.
- It is very likely that you are aware that cosmetic surgery is expensive. The total price usually includes the surgeon’s fee, operating room, anaesthesia, and other charges. Weigh the cost against the quality treatment and excellent results before you decide. There are cosmetic procedures that are competitively priced and will provide you a better deal.
Keep in mind that while excellent credentials are very important, there must be a good rapport between you and the surgeon. Best results are always achieved from a good partnership between a patient and surgeon.