Do you think that your smile has lost its spark because your teeth are not bright now? Well, you are not alone. Many people feel that their teeth have become yellow and unattractive, but advancement in science has solved this issue. Now you can get your desired smiled within just a few hours with the help of dental veneers.
Dental veneers that are also called porcelain veneers are the tooth-colored shells custom made for your teeth. They are made up of porcelain and are attached to the front surface of the teeth to make them look better.
Benefits of Using Dental Veneers
You can achieve many benefits by using dental veneers to regain your bright smile.
- You can straighten your teeth that have minor curvatures.
- You can close the gaps between the teeth.
- Nobody can notice that you have dental veneers on your teeth as they have the same color as teeth.
- You can whiten your teeth with the help of veneers that have stubborn stains.
- Though dental veneers are very thin, they are durable also.
- They can fix the teeth that have suffered damage.
- They do not require lengthy treatment.
- They let you have a bright smile as they are stain-resistant.
You can get the dental veneers from the Newbury Dental Group office. The procedure of getting dental veneers is so simple.
When you will visit the Newbury Dental Group office, an impression of your teeth will be taken. This will help in making the veneers according to the size, shape, and color of your teeth which will take almost a week. Then Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh will prepare your teeth by using the temporary veneers until your permanent veneers are ready.
Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh will remove the temporary veneers to replace them with the permanent ones when they will be ready so that you can enjoy your new smile. You will instantly get the smile you want and you will enjoy those instant results.
After the procedure of getting your dental veneers, you will feel soreness for which you can take pain medicine. Dr. Peyman Saghizadeh, Dr. Sam Saghizadeh recommend the patients to be careful after having their treatment done. They will have to take care of the food they eat and only to take soft items just for the time of recovery. For the swelling, you can use the cold compress and take some rest. Enjoy a happy bright smile after that.