The PRP treatment is an innovation brought to you to treat your hair loss. With individuals facing lower self-esteem due to hair loss, this is a treatment that might solve more than half of your problems. With many procedures being conducted every day, this is arguably the best.
What Is It?
The technique of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment uses an individual’s blood to help stimulate new hair growth on the scalp. The platelets are pretty rich in growth factors and this is what enhances tissue recovery increasing the blood flow. This treatment involves using the plasma-rich concentration in platelets in the area of operation. PRP works best with candidates who have a pretty lower density of hair or are not completely bald. A full round of PRP is going to leave you with thicker hair growth and arrests hair loss.
Here, your dermatologist is going to prescribe the best method suiting to arrest the hair loss for your hair type. Multiple sessions are scheduled to understand your requirements better. Few sessions will be back-to-back while the next ones are going to be lesser frequent. Once they are complete, you will be asked to maintain a yearly session to help your growth remain intact. The sessions do not require a lot of time and the downtimes for recovery are pretty low. Your normal life will not be halted for this.
What to Expect?
- Blood drawing & spinning- Your blood will be drawn from your arm which will be stored and centrifuged to separate it into layers. The plasma will be removed and the WBC will be spun again to extract the platelet-rich plasma.
- The procedure- The areas of operation will be applied with some numbing ointments and the scalp will be marked for injections. Those are the regions that will be injected with the extracted PRP. This will happen at the follicle level to boost hair growth. The site will then be cleaned thoroughly to avoid any infection. There might be cases where microneedles and derma rollers will be used. These will create micro holes which in turn will be able to naturally produce collagen and elastin, required for hair growth.
- Almost zero side-effects.
- Very rapid recovery time.
- It requires your blood.
- Treatment time is pretty fast.
Clinicare traitement PRP cheveux is going to maintain the necessary precautions needed to maintain your safety during the procedure. With highly skilled specialists working with you, the success of the procedure is the last thing you should think about.