Breast augmentations have become one of the most successful treatment procedures to add better shape and volume to breasts. At the end of a successful breast augmentation Miami treatment, the patient can have fuller breasts with enhanced natural shape. It is true that an experienced and skilled surgeon can complete a breast augmentation surgery to meet the exact requirement of the patient. However, there are some post-operative instructions to follow by the patient. By adhering to those instructions, the patient will be able to enjoy the expected results and increase the speed of the recovery. In general, all the patients who undergo breast augmentation Miami procedure are required to get plenty of rest and minimize their movements as much as possible.
Mentione below are few things any patient will experience after a breast augmentation surgery. Please note that the severity of the side effects will vary from one patient to another.
- The breast will be bandaged right after the surgery in order to speed up the healing process.
- Some patients will experience some pressure in the surgery area during the first couple of days. Such complications, however, can be addressed using oral medication.
- Bruising, uncomfortable pressure and swelling after the surgery can happen for most of the patient. That is normal and there is nothing to worry about it.
- It can take up to two weeks for bruises and swelling to go off after a surgery.
- The overall healing time can take up to nine days (some patients get healed within 7 days).
- The stitches placed can be removed after one week of the surgery. However, the time may slightly vary depending on the type of the procedure.
The patients who are recovering from a breast augmentation surgery must stay away from heavy exercises and sporting activities. They should continue to rest for about three weeks after the surgery. Sometimes, patients may experience a slight numb in their nipples and that can last up to two months after the surgery. Nevertheless, the symptoms will be diminished gradually without any issue. It is true that complications associated with breast augmentation are very rare. However, patients are still required to follow the post-operative instructions provided by the respective surgeon.