- Chronic stress and aging can sometimes take a toll on many aspects of our lives, including sexual performance.
- The chemistry of stress and the deteriorating effects of aging lead to the overproduction of stress hormones and decreased levels of beneficial hormones.
- As we all know, regularly working out is an incredible way to boost our physical health and overall wellbeing.
- However, some exercises can provide a surge of testosterone and dopamine to promote men’s sexual health and performance.
- We’ve compiled a list of the top 7 male exercises for better sex. Practice them three to four times a week, and your sexual performance will skyrocket.
Sexual health problems in men can lead to decreased confidence and lower self-esteem and potentially cause relationship problems. One common reason for low libido could be chronic stress coming from busy work days or personal issues. Stress causes frequent spikes in adrenaline and cortisol, which prevent us from relaxing and can have numerous detrimental effects on our overall health.
On the other hand, with age, our testosterone levels gradually start to decrease, which leads to damage to our sexual life. Fortunately, there are several exercises that you can use to fend off chronic stress naturally and increase testosterone.
Keep reading to get to know the top 7 exercises men can do for better sex and the mechanisms behind them.
How Can Exercises Impact Men’s Sexual Health?
Regular physical exercise has numerous benefits for your health, including weight management, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, strengthened immune system, and stronger bones, muscles, and joints. However, frequently hitting the gym can also improve your sex life and performance.
One of the most substantial benefits of exercise is the significantly lower risk for erectile dysfunction because of the positive effects on blood circulation.
Also, it can reduce symptoms of prostatic hyperplasia, provide better semen quality, and possibly affect some causes for dry orgasms. Regularly exercising will help the regulation of hormone production to improve both your sexual life and overall health.
Top 7 Exercises Men Can Do for Better Sex
- Resistance Training – Weight lifting or resistance training is arguably the type of exercise that has the most benefits on your testosterone production. Also, it will significantly increase your upper and lower body strength and make you feel more confident in your body. Focus on basic exercises that involve large muscle groups and work out the whole body.
These include squats, lunges, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, and barbell rows.
- Aerobic Exercises – If you haven’t done sports in a while, it’s probably best to start with aerobic exercises that will get your body used to workouts. Studies show that these are super effective in addressing sexual health problems in men, including erectile dysfunction and low libido.
You can try swimming, cycling, running, hiking, skiing, and other aerobic activities of your liking.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – High-intensity interval training is perfect for people who have a tight schedule and can’t afford to spend too much time working out.
HIIT alternates your body between aerobic and anaerobic activity to provide maximum health benefits and fat burn in the shortest time.
To give your sex life even more fuel, try picking a top-rated male enhancement and see how it makes you feel.
- Kegel Exercises – When talking about sex and exercises, we just can’t skip Kegels. Most people consider them women’s exercises, but they can be equally powerful for male’s sexual health too.
If you haven’t heard about Kegels before, it involves constricting your pelvic muscles as if you’re attempting to stop your urine flow when you’re in the bathroom. These exercises work out your pelvic floor muscles and can benefit your ejaculation and potentially resolve dry orgasms.
- Basic Floor Exercises – Even the basic push-ups, squats, sit-ups, and jumping jacks can significantly strengthen your muscles. We’re talking about the shoulders, chest, and abdominal muscles that are usually under the most pressure during intercourse.
Do at least 10 of each exercise every day, and in a month, you’ll start noticing drastic results.
Additionally, check out the Semenax reviews online and make your mind if Semenax can be a suitable dietary supplement for your situation.
- Yoga – Yoga is a remarkable practice that can have incredible effects on your physical and psychological health. It’s an ancient-old method that can help you release pressure, accomplish mindfulness, and empower yourself.
Also, it turns out that yoga can improve certain aspects of sex, including orgasm, ejaculation, erection, libido, satisfaction, and performance. Don’t hesitate, but take up your first yoga class and see how it fares with you.
- Stretching – When we exercise, our muscles tend to become tense and stiff because of the accumulation of lactic acid and fatigue. That’s why it’s always a good idea to opt for a short stretch that can release some of the pressure and spread out the lactic acid. However, pelvic stretching, in particular, can also boost your sexual performance by loosening up your pelvic muscles.
Dietary Supplements Can Also Improve Your Sexual Health
These exercises can be a brilliant way to bring more life into your sexual life by boosting precious hormone levels and overall fitness. However, you can also consider taking dietary supplements to complement your efforts and enhance the results.
The top-rated male enhancement supplements can provide you with unique ingredients, which are proven to have positive effects on erection, libido, satisfaction, and performance. But when choosing one that’s suitable for you, always look for all-natural formulas that will have no side effects and pose no risks to your health and consult with a doctor.
Nearly all men will notice a decline in their sexual health at one point or another during their lives. Aging and chronic stress can have a powerful impact on our sex performance and desire.
Nevertheless, with these top seven exercises, you’ll be able to bring back your testosterone levels to normal, reduce stress, and significantly improve your sexual health.
Also, don’t forget to check out some Semenax reviews, as this supplement has become popular among numerous other men who’ve been experiencing low libido and decreased sexual performance.