The augmentation of the cheeks using silicone is one of the options to address the issue that cheeks have grooves. This procedure is permanent and may last the rest of your life. The surgeon will be able to implant silicone implants into the cheek surgery, which will help to fill in the trench so that the face appears fuller and more youthful. The procedure can be considered minor surgery and is not as terrifying as some imagine.
Silicone Cheek Enhancement Who Would It Be Suitable For?
- People who have serious cheekbone problems are looking for long-term results.
- Patients with high cheekbones up to the point that they are apparent.
- People who have issues with protruding upper jaws.
- People who don’t want to inject fat or fillers into their bodies.
The Causes Of Problems With The Cheekbone
- Frequent facial expressions like smiling or laughing will increase the strength of the cheekbones until the ailment follows it with deep grooves in the cheeks.
- rapid weight loss, resulting in the skin becoming less tight as it was before
- They nake to intense sunlight and UV radiation. The sun is among the causes of collagen loss and elastin beneath the skin. To prevent wrinkles and wrinkles on the cheeks, You should apply sunscreen regularly.
- Smoking. The chemicals in cigarettes degrade collagen and elastin underneath the skin.
Advantages Of Cheek Augmentation With Silicone
- Give you permanent results at least once in your life.
- It’s only a minor procedure. It didn’t take too long to recover, and I feel less sore.
- There were no scars following the process. Because it’s an open cut in the mouth
- You needn’t be concerned about moving or shedding after cheek surgery (เสริม ร่อง แก้ม, which is the term in Thai).
Disadvantages Of Cheek Augmentation With Silicone
- The tightness and swelling will last for about two weeks after surgery.
- There is a good chance that the mouth numbness could develop within three months to a year.
- A skilled and qualified surgeon should only do cheek surgery.
- The technique of augmentation using silicone cheeks is not suitable for all. It recommends talking with the doctor before making the decision.
The Cheeks Of Silicone Are Augmented, Which Is Secure?
If you are searching for a clinic that offers Cheek silicone augmentation, select a reputable clinic for the outcomes to be a positive and most secure option. It should be well-equipped, and the location should be safe and free of dirt. It should be possible to perform minor operations according to medical standards. In addition, Doctors should also be skilled. And are ready to provide guidance as well.