ACL and Shoulder injuries:
ACL injuries are the most common injury happening in the United States. This injury is often seen in individuals participating in sports like football, rugby, basketball, and soccer. The injury may occur due to muscle imbalances, improper jump, sudden deceleration and rapid changing directions.
To recover from ACL and shoulder injuries, you need proper nutrition and adequate rest. However, nutrition is often overlooked by athletes because of fear of increasing weight. Here is where WoundVite comes handy to heal your injury.
About WoundVite Supplement:
Look no further than WoundVite, if you want to heal injuries faster. Formulated by Zennutrients, this trusted and reliable supplement helps in addressing chronic wounds, post surgery healing, and scar reduction. This all-natural and high potency supplement comprises of quality pharmaceutical ingredients, which accelerate healing from wounds, scars, plastic surgery, diabetic ulcers, and other tissue injuries including ACL.
Tissue and wound healing gets delayed because of nutritional deficiencies. So, each capsule of this supplement contains essential vitamins and minerals like hyaluronic acid, grape seed extract, choleralla, calendula, turmeric, bromelain, Biotin, zinc, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Copper, Vitamin E, Iron, and selenium.
Hyaluronic acid for healing ACL and Shoulder injury:
Playing a key role in wound healing, hyaluronic acid is a chemical substance naturally found in a human body. People especially athlete consume hyaluronic acid for several joint disorders including joint pain, ACL, and osteoarthritis.
Even, research shows that consuming a supplement containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid helps in reducing joint pain.
How Hyaluronic Acid works in healing? It acts like a lubricant and cushion in the joints and tissues. Additionally, it prevents the body from responding to injury and thereby, reducing inflammation.
Besides taking supplements, you can follow some tips to easily recover from ACL reconstruction surgery.
- At first, try to control your pain by taking mild painkillers in a regular manner
- Wear compression sleeves to reduce swelling. Swelling is the result of inflammatory response trigged by surgery
- Restoring full extension is the most significant thing you follow after reconstruction surgery
- Bend your knee with much care. Better, you can hire the assistance of a physiotherapist
- Never forget to wear kneecap, which is a lifechanger of ACL rehabilitation
- Start straight leg raising workout as early as possible to keep moving your quadriceps muscles
- Walk as much as possible, because each step you have will contract the calf muscles, hamstrings, and quadriceps. Doing so will restore your normal neuromuscular function.
WoundVite has the ingredients that are significant for ACL surgery recovery. As the supplement is easy and safe to use, athletes can get benefit from it without the complication of gaining weight. The supplement is for every athlete with ACL who feel regarding their physique body.