What is the meaning of Thermage?
Thermage is non-invasive skin revitalizion treatment. Fda-cleared this is a treatment for skin tightening. Thermage uses radiofrequency, or energy, to heat the skin’s dermis and stimulate the production of new collagen. It is versatile and can be used anywhere: Around the mouth, stomach, arms and backs of hands, knees and butt, along with around the eyes and along your jawline.
Thermage has been fda-approved for the treatment of cellulite. This occurs when “fat pushes on the skin’s connecting tissue, causing it to look lumpy.” the treatment improves the appearance skin’s dimpled appearance by increasing circulation and stimulating collagen production, creating smoother skin.
In this article we will explain everything you need about 熱瑪吉. Let’s get started right away.
What are thermage’s benefits and drawbacks?
- Thermage can correct skin laxity in just one treatment.
- Patients with mildly sagging or effected skin may find this treatment beneficial.
- It’s harmless and appropriate for all skin kinds.
- Even though the device cools you skin, the heat can still cause pain.
The effects of Thermage can seem subtle enough to cause some people to say that there is no improvement. Thermage was considered “worth it” by over 70% of real self-members. The rest either didn’t believe the treatment was worthwhile or found it too painful for the results.
Who is a good candidate at Thermage?
Thermage skin-tightening is most effective for people who are showing early signs and symptoms of sagging. You can think of things like sagging upper-eyelids, hooding and crepey skin. However, mild cellulite and slightly loose skin can be addressed with it. Cellulite treatment.
Thermage flx is a treatment that can treat most problems with your skin. It is an alternative to traditional surgery for lifting your skin.
What happens during a Thermage?
The hand piece was placed flat on the treated area during the treatment to allow the radiofrequency energy to penetrate deeper layers of your skin.
You will feel a slight vibration as the device heats your deep skin layers. After that, there will be a cooling sensation. The combination vibration and cooling should be able to reduce discomfort from heat. But your doctor should check in regularly to make sure you have an effective treatment.
Each session can take between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending upon the location, size and condition. Body areas typically take between 90 and 60 minutes while the neck or face may take between 60 and 90 minutes. The treatment of eyelids is only 30 minutes.
Is Thermage a safe product? What are side effects?
Thermage was the original tissue-tightening procedure available in the U.S. Safe and effective since 2002 FDA approval. However, side effects can be serious in the hands and care of inexperienced providers. According to its maker:
- Your skin can develop imperfections up to a year after your treatment.
- It is possible to feel numbness or tingling around the treated area for several weeks.
- If your skin’s top layer becomes too hot, you may get blisters, burns, or even scabs. This may lead to scarring in certain cases.
- There are nodules and lumps that can occur, often in the neck. These usually go away in two weeks.
- Hyperpigmentation is another risk. It can disappear in a few short months, but it may persist and require additional treatment.
Your safety and results will depend on how your provider does things. So it’s worth seeing a board-certified doctor, plastic surgeon, or any other qualified provider.