Coenzyme Q10 Vitgold is a dietary supplement that provides 100 mg per capsule of the substance Coenzyme, ideal for obtaining the benefits that the nutrient provides. The capsules are small, easily swallowed and have no dyes. In addition to dietary supplements, Co Q10 can be found in foods such as meat, fish such as mackerel and sardines, nuts, soy beans, sesame seeds, spinach, broccoli, cereals and others. With the use of iherb thailand discount this is the best deal.
What are the benefits of ingesting CO Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 is a nutrient that has several benefits for our body. Among them:
- Increases energy production, improving fatigue and increasing daily mood.
- Increases muscle strength and tolerance of elderly and sedentary to physical activity.
- It can help in the performance improvement of athletes.
- Assists in the regeneration of oxidized Vitamin E and Vitamin C , preventing premature aging.
- Reduces fat peroxidation, preventing destruction of its structure and thus contributes to the prevention of atherosclerosis (accumulation of fat plaques)
Important for heart health
- Is there any relationship between Coenzyme Q10 and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What are the symptoms of Coenzyme Q10 deficiency?
Co Q10 deficiency can occur due to aging and usually begins after age 30. It may also be associated with various age-related chronic diseases and conditions. In addition, there may be mitochondria dysfunction, leading to
Deficiency of energy production and increased oxidative damage
Symptoms such as lack of energy to perform normal activity, exercise intolerance, and muscle weakness may result in more severe conditions affecting other organs. In this case only the doctor can make a complete evaluation to obtain the necessary conclusions.
What are the benefits of taking Vitamin K2 (MK-7)?
It helps in blood clotting because it is involved in the synthesis of factors that ensure the control of various bleeds in the body. You can make use of iherb promo code singapore here.
Assists in fixing calcium in bones
Vitamin K and calcium together become responsible for preventing osteoporosis, replenishing nutrients and assisting in the maintenance and development of bones and teeth.
Assists in the maintenance of bones
Menaquinone acts to preserve veins and arteries, along with vitamin D it works by removing blood calcium and transporting it to the bones.
- The activity of removing blood calcium prevents the calcification of vessels and thus minimizes the chances of developing cardiovascular disease or stroke.
- It participates directly in the synthesis of proteins such as osteocalcin which helps in the process of preventing the accumulation of excess minerals in the vein and artery walls.
Contributes to decreased risk of fractures
How can Vitamin K2 (MK-7) deficiency occur and what are the symptoms?
Vitamin K deficiency may occur as a result of liver disease, pancreatic or biliary disease, diseases with fat malabsorption, ulcerative colitis, short bowel syndrome and intestinal resections (operation, especially of the terminal ileum, where bile salts are absorbed), Chronic malnutrition, alcoholism and medication use as antagonists of anticoagulant vitamins. Vitamin K deficiency increases the risk of bleeding and can have detrimental effects on bone health.
It is noteworthy that according to some studies, it seems clear that Co Q10 supplementation improves mitochondria function and confers antioxidant protection to organs and tissues affected by various pathological conditions.